Windows Help and Tips
Do you have one of these mainboards?
If so, please take our mainboards survey: Click Here!
Or, if you'd just like to leave some comments, scroll to the bottom of the page!
|Socket 370 Boards
Manufacturer's Website: Click Here!
Chipset: SiS 620 PCIset
- Supported CPUs: Socket 370 PPGA Celeron to 500MHz
- BIOS and Driver Updates: Click Here for the latest drivers and BIOS updates!
- L2 Cache: Integrated on CPU
- Expansion Slots: 3 X PCI, 1 X ISA
- Memory: 3 DIMM slots support up to 384MB of SDRAM
- Onboard I/O: * 2 x Ultra DMA 33/66 Bus Master IDE ports
* 2 x USB ports on board
* PS/2 Mouse & Keyboard Connectors
* 1 x FDD, 2 x Serial Ports, 1 x Parallel
* IrDA Support
- Onboard Graphics: N/A
- Onboard Sound: ESS Solo-1 Sound Chip
- BIOS: AWARD
- Form Factor: microATX
Added Features: High-quality ESFM Music Synthesizer
* Integrated Spatialzer 3D Audio Effects Processor
* 16-bit Stereo ADC and DAC
Below is a list of how you, the users, rate this board: (higher is better!)
So Far 1
of you have given this board an Overall Rating Of:
Ease of Installation Rating: 99.0
You rated the included documentation at: 75.0%
And rated your performance increase at 95.0%
The last few people to rate this board (that also left comments) had this to say:
Allan Devereaux said: Not too bad for what it is. Not a lot of upgradability but it seems to perform well. Good for a small workstation. Easy to set up and reliable!
This Mainboard has received the following scores on our Graphics Card Survey!
Reviews On The Web!
You can find reviews of this mainboard by following the links below!
Users experienced in overclocking have left the following comments:
|On 24-Nov-00, brett left the following |
Comment: open gl support for the sis620(m6sba)
|On 14-Aug-00, Martin Ramírez Gómez left the following |
Comment: I need technical specifications about your Biostar Mainboard model M6TWG. Thank´s
MediaTek All Rights Reserved