Windows Help and Tips
Do you have one of these mainboards?
If so, please take our mainboards survey: Click Here!
Or, if you'd just like to leave some comments, scroll to the bottom of the page!
|Socket 370 Boards
Manufacturer's Website: Click Here!
Chipset: Intel 440BX AGPset
- Supported CPUs: Intel Pentium II, Pentium III & Celeron CPU
- BIOS and Driver Updates: Click Here for the latest drivers and BIOS updates!
- L2 Cache: Integrated on CPU
- Expansion Slots: 6 PCI slots, 1AGP slot
- Memory: Max. 384MB SDRAM or 768MB Registered SDRAM for 168pin DIMM*3
- Onboard I/O: 2 Serial Ports (UART 16C550 Support)
1 Parallel Port (SPP/EPP/ECP Support)
2 Channel E-IDE (Mode 4 and Bus master Ultra DMA 33 Support)
1 Floppy Drive Connector (1.2/1.44/2.88MB)
2 Channel Universal Serial Bus Ports
1 PS/2 Mouse Port
1 PS/2 Keyboard Port
- Onboard Graphics: N/A
- Onboard Sound: N/A
- BIOS: Award Plug and Play 2MB Flash ROM BIOS with ACPI support for PC98 / Windows 98
- Form Factor: ATX
Below is a list of how you, the users, rate this board: (higher is better!)
So Far 2
of you have given this board an Overall Rating Of:
Ease of Installation Rating: 100.0
You rated the included documentation at: 82.5%
And rated your performance increase at 99.5%
The last few people to rate this board (that also left comments) had this to say:
Ron Boudreaux said: Currently have it running @ 840MHZ Week 2 Stable
very stable high quality board
This Mainboard has received the following scores on our Graphics Card Survey!
Reviews On The Web!
You can find reviews of this mainboard by following the links below!
|Click To Go There...|
Users experienced in overclocking have left the following comments:
MediaTek All Rights Reserved